My Logo
Since I’m in the process of creating a new blog / website, might as well create a logo for myself. This is not the first time I created a personal logo. My previous logo was really just a rip-off of some picture I found on the web. What I did back then was just modify the picture and made it my personal logo.
This time I decided to create one myself. I would like it to have some meaning into it; and maybe use it from now (till the rest of my life).
I would like to have a logo that will symbolize me or my principles (or at least my desired principle in life). A logo that would remind me why I live… Ok ok, I know that I’m starting to sound too emotional or too serious; but I guess if I would like it to be a meaningful one, well I guess I am indeed serious.
On the lighter side, I may be able to use this logo for marketing purposes. Maybe in the future, I may have some kind of a product that I consider ‘my own’ or maybe a group or an institution that will be named after me. I like this logo to be use. Of course, this is just a dream. There is no harm in dreaming, right?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home